Increasingly strong competition and overcapacity are creating strong challenges for the players in the telecommunications arena. To overcome existing pressures, it is important for many telecom leaders to focus on core strengths, identify customer segments and develop strategies relevant to their key target groups.
As telecommunications expands dramatically across India, Market Xcel delivers knowledge based output that guide clients on strategic challenges.
Our experience includes both Business-to-Consumer content targeted at end-users, as well as Business-to-Business content targeted at Enterprise decision makers of MNCs and SMEs. Market Xcel has helped our clients explore and entrench their strategy in the world of wireless technology, including devices and services beyond the traditional handsets.
Over the years, our studies have helped our clients in fundamental strategic issues such as:
- Value Propositioning and Positioning
- Market Sizing, Segmentation Research and identifying target segments
- 'A Day-in-the-Life-of-the-Customer' Studies
- Usage and Attitudes studies
- Evaluation and testing of new concepts
- Branding Studies
- Tactical issues including testing of advertising and communications campaigns
- ID and Usability Studies
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Performance Tracking – Service Quality, Retail Audit, etc