Usage & Attitude
Monitoring the marketplace and understanding your customers is vital to growing your business. Have you ever wondered what your customers think about your product? Why do they buy it? How do they buy it? Where do they buy it? When and how often do they purchase it? How do they use it? How does using it fit into their lifestyle?
Assessing consumer attitudes and behaviors is extremely important for your brand. By providing you with valuable knowledge and insights, it represents a starting point to develop strategic decisions or tactical marketing decisions.
Market PMRT has extensive experience in conducting Usage & Attitudes research for various industries. Our experience spans several years and many product categories. Our U&A studies answer key questions about how your users relate to your product or service, as well as with competing products in the category.
- Knowledge and recall of your service or product
- Frequency and weight of use of your product or service
- Consumption patterns - brands, with whom, where, when, etc
- Usage of your product/service by market segment
- Definition of consumer profile for a specific product
- Competitive product usage
- Attitudes towards product or service
- Purchasing habits
Through our studies, we help you define your market structure, leverage on success factors and identify areas of opportunity. Only when you understand how consumers behave and what they are looking for, you can confidently address key marketing issues and adjust your strategy for future growth.